 Castle / 1240 (+20)
  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) but (...) Where (and how!) did you get a 50 off purchase ticket! Do tell... -Earle (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

My Castle listing (with my sale prices) can be found from either of the web pages in my sig. It is a complete list, except for the new 2000 sets and the Weetabix Castle (I don't know the number) and set 1680, which we discussed in this very (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Parting out 6091/98: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

I have good access to the 6091/6098 and have thought about buying several to part out and auction. However, I have never run a parts auction before. I would probably use eBay, but wondered if anyone here had suggestions, especially about how to go (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Set Inventories

In the past, getting set inventories for brand new sets has been a hassle, because not many seem to like doing it. However, I am going to do it, unless someone already has. If you have the set inventories for any of the new Castle sets, PLMK so I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

(...) Thanks for the list. What is this weetabix castle? Is it the one that looks like the town square set? Als do you have a list of the known 2000 castle sets? (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

4801,4806,4807,4811,...098(6091). -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Wilson wrote in message <386C4093.72E10C7@xo...il.com>... (...) like (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Ninja and Castle? What? (was: Re: Future Wild West Possibilities)

In lugnet.western, Frank Filz writes: [snip] (...) Why should there be any interaction between ninja and other castle sets? One is in Japan, the rest is in Europe! How would they meet? (Where would they meet? Halfway thru? In Pakistan? :-) If (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.western, lugnet.castle)

  Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

After building massive Castles, I always feel the need to have a full battle. My problem is that I only have 30 men with which to wage war. I am seeking a cost effective way to acquire 100 plus men. I like the new castle men, as well as the older (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

Good. What is the weetabix castle? (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Pawel Nazarewicz has some nice pictures of his armies here, I believe: (URL) armies on eBay can probably be done for a lot cheaper than $3 per figure if you have some patience and place a maximum bid on any lot which suits your needs. You may only (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

I thought I sent you a picture of this Castle before? The Weetabix (sp.?) Castle came out in the late 60s or early 70s (of the 1900s, mind you). I don't think it had a set number (not to my knowledge). It is one of the coolest looking castles ever, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

(...) AAH That Castle. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Double Typo - coincedence? I think not...

I saw another typo in the S@H catalog. Lego has been famous for always having the correct pieces in every set and using the best of speel checkers in their literature, but lately they have been screwing up a lot! I hope this lapse can be blamed on (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Of my usual monthly Lego expenses, I'd say about 10-20% goes towards my "army" (and/or Pirate crews). (...) Start trolling Toys-R-Us, _immediately_, and pick up the Fright Force mini-fig packs that all the local TRUs here in Atlanta have had (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Because you like the new castle, you are in luck - without the a "figures" pack, it still rocks for getting soldiers. Here is why: 4811 - the Defense Archer (whenever he comes out) - you get one full minifig with a shield for around $1.99 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Dan Siskind has a number of castle dudes that he has accumulated, he may or may not be willing to sell some off. I have a picture of ranks and ranks of them, which, someday, if I ever find my driver disk for the scanner, or get the energy to track (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) I figure you could sell the horse and the wall section for more than $1 total. And of course if you wan tand snag this set on sales (or even clearances) you'll be even better off. (...) I'll go with that, although I generally price 'current' (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) I have to agree... I always had trouble having my 35 Crusaders vs my 28 Black Falcons... that war just seemed so pitiful... (fortunately my armies have expanded... but only about twofold) (...) Yep! Old style castle 'figs like the Crusaders, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Interesting Castle on Ebay

I found an interesting castle set from saudi-arabia on ebay: (URL) looks like a variation on the Black Falcon Fortress. Any insights from the more knowledgeable folks here? I noticed that it was numbered 708. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) How phenomenally odd! "DALU"? "DALULAND"? I assume this is a translation of some kind? But why translate a product name? Does "lego" mean something in Arabic? Could it concievably be a rip off of lego? I'm not sure how copyright laws are in (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact