 Castle / 11995 (+10)
  Another dwarf home.

Hello readers of .Castle I have built yet another dwarf house, but this one shall stay as one. I didn't know what to build and then Chris M. said why not build another dwarf house. So I did and I finished building it not long ago. It is 1AM and am (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) You are young, so I shall forgive you for your first reactions and perhaps inexperienced in the genre of which I made parody. I will admit my little ditty was at best inappropriate, but believe my my intentions were pure. Those four lines you (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Reflections on my Lego past

(...) WOW... well I now know that at least one person read this post. But what's really shocking is that you found it, and then replied after nine months of it being dead. (...) I'll tell you what, I've come to the conclusion that having all those (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Want to join Castle World

Hi, Would like to join Castle World. Could someone please advise me of procedure/requirements. Also how do you send a pic by email and not as an attachment? (I just switched over from mac, and am a trifle lost most of the time). Thanks and God (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  new "forum" on my lugnet lego page....

In reference to the past postings about Brickwarz, I decided to add a new section on my lugnet lego page.... here it is...it isn't long but it may or maynot be interesting.... and sorry that there are no pictures at the moment...they will be (and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new "forum" on my lugnet lego page....

(...) ooops!!!! here is the link: (URL) real embarassed!!! :-/) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle project

Very nice, lots of great detail. I'd like to do something similar when I expand my castle. I especially like the barracks. You have made good use of the 3 by 4 by 6 castle tower pieces on the outside of the building, perhaps I will do something (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

WOW! Awesome Elin! I don't think I've ever seen a castle before with so much detail put into so many individual rooms! I can't begin to mention all the things I love, just a few things off the top of my head. The castle itself looks beautiful from (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Reflections on my Lego past

Sorry if this ambles a bit off the original topic, but you've stirred some random thoughts in me with this post. Interesting thoughts. I suppose if I could go back and do it all again, I would have spent a lot more money on lego as a kid, instead of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) What can I say, I´m a detail fanatic :) (...) When I started to build it I wasn't planning to have a courtyard, but I later decided to have one. I agree that the proportions are a bit strange. (...) That´s because the throneroom and the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact