 Castle / 11996
Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Dwarven women make beautiful lovers.
Dwarven women know, they understand.
I've been around son, and I have discovered,
That Dwarven women know just how to please a man.

Your sick Sava. This is Lugnet not shcool. Is garalt going to get with one
of thes dwarf women? Will there be baby miget garalts running around in that
castle? half dwarf half human what a combination what a Daun Juan. Please
tell me I am wrong or I am not going to read that chapter. Well maybe I
will. I realy hope I am wrong I probebly am but it is ok to be creative
right right.

You are young, so I shall forgive you for your first reactions and
perhaps inexperienced in the genre of which I made parody.  I will admit my
little ditty was at best inappropriate, but believe my my intentions were pure.

Those four lines you read are a bastardization of a song 'Older women', in
which I replaced 'older' with 'dwarven.'

My apologies to Ronnie McDowell and the Statler Brothers

Why was this there idea first?

No, they sung the song (though I do not know which one wrote it first).

I haven't seen it on lugnet yet, but I'm sure someone has already figured • this
out before me.  I was looking at the new Dwarven/Hobbit/Halfling/Goblin legs
and noticed they're the same height as a standard brick.  Which gave me this
idea.  Why not double your Dwarven collection by making Dwarven women, like
this:

Great idea I am doing it as we speak. If you mind then well its not copy
written so you cant sue.

If I had a copyright, or if I were making money off them and thus had
intellectual copyright I could sue, but here on lugnet I like to think that all
ideas are public domain, which means I think all things shared on Lugnet - a
free website to be viewed and posted on - should be considered public domain,
public property and thus able to be copied at will.

What's the point in sharing a MOC or other creation like stickers into a public
domain and expect them to be copyright.

Now, that isn't to say that things shared on a website, with the website, not
the pictures of the creation, linked directly from the post shouldn't be
considered public domain.  For example, my story on my website has a set of
fine print declaring my intellectual copyright over it.

The same with pictures.  The PICTURES of the MOCs could be considered
copyrightable, but what they are pictures of cannot be copyrighted if shared
freely, ESPECIALLY considering that 99% of lego bricks have the LEGO tradmark
printed on them.

In my eyes, at least, there is a distinct difference between sharing links to
pics and links to websites.

Pic looks cool sorta giveing us the feel of the castle. You should of put
the grey beard on the king dwarf it would look better. The girl looks cool
and easy to do nice creativity if you realy thought of it.

Just a thought.  Other ideas are appreciated.
They are trust me just please with the sick ness it makes me puke.

I will again forgive you for your first reactions, they can be expected.

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Speak of the devel when I saw the pic storm I notice a red haired girl with
the party. Pony tail  samuri armor. Care to drop a name or a picture.

The red haird girl with the pony tail and samauri armor is Tundrock.  He
wears samauri armor and a red helm with red plume.

Can't wait for chapter 24. If Pawels the gust auther then its has to be
good. Your people will look great in Blut Aider. How did you pull it off did
Pawel recreate you charecters or did you send him them? Who are the other
gust authers? To bad I could not get involved with this it could of been
fun. The forest town is realy starting to take form.

Danny

Nor can I.  I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, as I am eagerly awaiting
the other two guest author's chapters.  I have chapter 25's pics ready to go,
and am currently working on the pics for chapter 27.  By the time 24 and 26 are
published by their respective authors, I should have my chapters ready within
days.

I cannot say who the other two guest authors are, they will have to reveal
themselves.  This is only because I do not want to volunteer them into some
binding thing through which they feel trapped.  I want this to be a totally
voluntary thing, in every way.  I feel I have been as open and unrestrictive as
I could be for these three individuals, after all, they're doing me a favor,
not the other way around.

As for your participation, I had already chosen my authors in august, and I
only had room for three.  So I decided to contact some of my close castle head
friends first for the job.  I must say I was very pleased that the first three
I contacted all agreed to it.  Just the very idea that they had no reservations
on taking part in my story, and the idea that others, such as yourself, would
have wanted to take place warms my heart.

I could never have imagined my website being as popular or well known as it is.

Thanks for the reply, I always appreciate a response, praise and criticism
alike (well, ok, there was that one time.... but i'm better now).

--Anthony