 Castle / 11961
Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:47:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Dwarven women make beautiful lovers.
Dwarven women know, they understand.
I've been around son, and I have discovered,
That Dwarven women know just how to please a man.

Your sick Sava. This is Lugnet not shcool. Is garalt going to get with one
of thes dwarf women? Will there be baby miget garalts running around in that
castle? half dwarf half human what a combination what a Daun Juan. Please
tell me I am wrong or I am not going to read that chapter. Well maybe I
will. I realy hope I am wrong I probebly am but it is ok to be creative
right right.

My apologies to Ronnie McDowell and the Statler Brothers

Why was this there idea first?

I haven't seen it on lugnet yet, but I'm sure someone has already figured this
out before me.  I was looking at the new Dwarven/Hobbit/Halfling/Goblin legs
and noticed they're the same height as a standard brick.  Which gave me this
idea.  Why not double your Dwarven collection by making Dwarven women, like
this:

Great idea I am doing it as we speak. If you mind then well its not copy
written so you cant sue.

Pic looks cool sorta giveing us the feel of the castle. You should of put
the grey beard on the king dwarf it would look better. The girl looks cool
and easy to do nice creativity if you realy thought of it.

Just a thought.  Other ideas are appreciated. • They are trust me just please with the sick ness it makes me puke.

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Speak of the devel when I saw the pic storm I notice a red haired girl with
the party. Pony tail  samuri armor. Care to drop a name or a picture.

Can't wait for chapter 24. If Pawels the gust auther then its has to be
good. Your people will look great in Blut Aider. How did you pull it off did
Pawel recreate you charecters or did you send him them? Who are the other
gust authers? To bad I could not get involved with this it could of been
fun. The forest town is realy starting to take form.

Danny