Re: using regular bricks/slopes as legs for goblins and dwarves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 02:24:27 GMT

Oh, yeah, almost forgot...  Although I don't have an individual
picture of Kjuppa, he's here in this group photo, just behind
Nethozhen and to his left, and in front of the liche brothers
Brandwynn and Althon.  ;-)
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/npcs/nethozhen/neth-frnd2.jpg"

And here are a couple of dwarves:
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/people/dwarves.jpg"

Thanks,
Franklin

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I've used this for quite a while now.
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/kjuppa.html"  ;-)

In fact, I've got an entire Goblin Airborne Commando Squad
(Ninjas w/ Gliders, substituting Stingray heads
and 1x2 log bricks) that I've not yet had imaged.  :-D