Subject:
using regular bricks/slopes as legs for goblins and dwarves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 02:16:14 GMT

I've used this for quite a while now.
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/kjuppa.html"  ;-)

In fact, I've got an entire Goblin Airborne Commando Squad
(Ninjas w/ Gliders, substituting Stingray heads
and 1x2 log bricks) that I've not yet had imaged.  :-D

Franklin