 Castle / 11620 (+20)
  Re: LOTR update

i have to say that your minifigs are the best ive seen of this genre.. have you ever thought of building any of the structures involved? like orthanc or something from moria, etc etc. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My little ISCC entry..

i like all the interior details.. i dont' do much of that myself but im really starting to enjoy it. especially the library, is very cool. i also like the use of blue/black color scheme. those are my favorite two colors for lego building. the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My little ISCC entry..

(...) beutiful. do you have instructions or something? Dan (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  calafrack on the island of mist

yes i am makeing a page too. heres a link (URL) it has a few character bios. chapter 1 is still under construction Danny (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What color are those? (was: LOTR update)

(...) I'd call it 'Teal', for its consistant with all the other Rock Radiers 'Teal Green' bricks. -R P.S. The hand colour works GREAT with a Green Ninja!!! And with the Teal-Green Katanas the look is PerfecT. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Paranor

I have posted pics of a castle I've been working on for the last eleven years. The pictures of it are not the greatest quality, due to using a webcam to take them, and not everything is included in the pictures. Let me explain a bit of what this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  brickfest 2002

i know last years brick fest was the gathering what is the plan.i might go if my mom and dad go to D.C on vacation ps i will bring alot of figure if it involves alot of figures maybe a MOC (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Um, got a link for us? Its kinda hard to see it without one :^) Mike (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Sorry about that. I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) sorry, I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

Thanks Leonard, I'm actually working on something right now, it's still in the rough stages, but I'm pretty excited about it! I'm trying to decide as to whether to go movie influenced, a little harder, or finish it in my own style. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) Brickfest 2002 is in the very early planning phase. As soon as a venue and dates are set, I'm sure you'll know pretty ASAP if you check up on Lugnet every few days. Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

Awesome minifigs! It's great to have the short legs for dwarves and hobbits! Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

(...) the R of R. I may have to steal, er um BORROW that idea..... (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) I believe he's referring to (URL) got some great details, Adam--I like the way the gate is stepped back and those arches on the front of the keep. I would like to see some clearer pics if you ever get a chance to take them! Peter (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

Jon, I think you've done a great job of capturing the look of the different characters. They all look pretty close to how I picture them in my mind (I've just read the books, haven't seen the movie yet). The new goblin heads do look really good on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

(...) They were available in the Dark Forest sets: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Centurion.

Greetings to one and all. Well, Kyle's awesome Roman creations inspired me, so now I hope to inspire him with one of my own modifications: A centurion helmet. (URL) let me know what you think about it... And yes, that is me in the background. -- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) ....I figured I'd reply to this e-mail, instead of centering you out.... looks like you have continued uploading problems on brickshelf... a friendly suggestion, maybe wait until the upload process is completely done.... or try the upload (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) ....I figured I'd reply to this e-mail, instead of centering you out.... looks like you have continued uploading problems on brickshelf... a friendly suggestion, maybe wait until the upload process is completely done.... or try the upload (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact