 Castle / 11538
Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 04:47:47 GMT

Hello!

These are painful to look at.  This is really an amazing castle.  I'm in the
middle of building a castle myself and this one has upset me so much I've
torn apart mine to start from scratch.

Oups, it was not intended to frustrate you or something like that...

Was this designed on paper first?

No. I just had in mind a few ideas of details that should be integrated. And
the footprint was determined by the inner measurement of two Shop-at-Home
packages because I'd be able to transport the building with my car.

The battlements and towers all fit together so well.  I have my new
inspiration...

And I have found my new profession as a Muse ;-)

Bye
Jojo