 Castle / 11537
11536  |  11538
Subject:
New Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 04:23:37 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have new pics of some recent MOCs.

A thousand years ago, Aquana Pynora was the abode of the wise man, Arlow.
Those in need of guidance, protection, and healing, traveled there to see
him. It was considered a haven from the brutality that ruled the rest of the
realm.

This is the home of Brown Council member Fierce Swiftoss and his wife,
Harmony. Harmony is the head of the staff of gardeners that take care of the
gardens in the Foresters’ capitol city. The fenced in front garden is
Harmony’s pride and joy, while the rest of the land nurtures young plants
that will be used in future city gardens.

These are the ruins of some ancient fortress that the wildlife of the Wild
Forest is slowly destroying. Now, only the throne room remains.

This is a little fountain I’ve been working on. It is supposed to be a place
for peace and reflection. I hope to make it the centerpiece of the grounds
of a university.

This is the carriage of Fairlay, the Tauren Lord.

http://skyllar.topcities.com/BlackCarriage.html

This is the carriage of Lady Melantha.

PLMKWYT
-L