 Castle / 11557
Re: New Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 01:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:
Hi everyone,

I have new pics of some recent MOCs.

The color scheme isn't really my taste, I like everything to be uniform.
However, I really like all the detail in the interior.  Cool furniture.
There is a string going around about tips and tricks for building furniture.
This could be the perfect start.....

This building is really cool.  I like how you used the Hagrid Hut's slopes
with the black slopes for the roof.  The color scheme is great, and I love
all the foliage!

These pictures are too small to look at details....  Any chance you could
blow them up?

-Aaron