 Castle / 11504
Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

This is my entry for the 1st International System Creativity Contest on
www.1000steine.de:

www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/057/057.htm

Sorry, the story is in German only, but you can translate it using babelfish
(link is given there).

Of course I could show you lots of additional images but I do not want to
misrepresent the result of the contest by exceeding on the crook the given
limit of ten pictures. You can imagine that it is not easy to restrict the
pictures of all the details down to ten, especially if you want to tell a
story which again needs pictures for itself.

Thanks
Jojo

Jojo,

Great castle! I too like the trophy room, and I like the besieging knights
tents, what a great color scheme.

Thanks,

George