 Castle / 1145
Re: New helmet and Era.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:

Heck, I know people who still wear them. :)

Not in combat, I hope!  That wide dinnerplate of a helm would be both a
wonderful mace-lander as well as a great funnel for catching rattan
upper-cuts!

Yup - in combat.  It's used up here in An Tir as a light helm, so the
afor-mentioned problems aren't. :)

  Whew!  Here in Athelmearc (spell it as you see fit!) I haven't yet seen
them, but I've been out of the loop for awhile.
  I missed this past Pennsic because I was in the process of moving.  Did you
get there?  How about last year?

     Dave!