 Castle / 11405 (+20)
  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) So where are people finding these and what are they retailing at? Thx! John #388 (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Probably. Almost certainly, I imagine. Personally, what I found interesting is that there are a *lot* of sets and themes available for the vendor to order that aren't showing up on shelves. All of the Knight's Kingdom sets, for example, are (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) They have (or had) them at Target, for 30% off as of this morning. If you are able to find any they will probably be near the Megabloks and K'nex. Mine only had a couple of Buckleberry ferries (for $13.90) left today. BTW the person who told (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I really like the unique design of the bottom windows on the seminary. The added texture to the front of the building makes it look less "boxy" than most buildings you see. Really like the tavern and the five rooms above. I would love to see a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  What did you guys get for Christmas?

Well, officially my wife got me a Braun Synchro Shaver. Normally I protest if it isn't Lego, but I really wanted one ever since I saw the commericals. She also got me 100 Defense Archer sets. That was pretty cool since everybody is out of them now. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first MOC post

(...) I really like the building with the yellow roof, yellow windows and yellow doors. Simple yet elegant, with a great color scheme. Where did you find those yellow curved windows? What set should I be looking for? On the other hand, I'd change (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What did you guys get for Christmas?

(...) My parents bought me a set 1100 on Lufthansa. It's some sort of twin engine plane and a girl in a small speedboat. I'll be able to scrounge some of the parts for castle creations, but not many. It's the thought that counts. ;) No other lego (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What did you guys get for Christmas?

Officially my wife got me a Norelco 4646 X Triple-Head Shaver (ok, is this some sort of secret wife conspiracy thing?). She also got me the LEGO Star Wars Final Duel I & II sets and my daughter got me the Harry Potter Chamber of the Flying Keys set (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  i have a question for daniel siskind

this has been bugging me since the black smith shop came out why the blacksmith shop and not crossroad tavern. why not both and when will lego come out with more and how do we send ours in the mail to them or do we ask you to tell them. if we can (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  lego and skateboard lover unite

this totally rock now there comeing out with lego skate boards and a skate park im just buying them cuz i love skateboarding (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle lego and skateboard lover unite

(...) But I don't see how these skateboards will be useful in Castle- any suggestions? (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas

merry christmas is up its just a taist of whats instore its not to long but good just take a look tell me what you think please (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle lego and skateboard lover unite

(...) i just ment to tell people who love skte boards lie wilson raska that its coming and it could be fun maybe evan some nice peaces possiblely (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle lego and skateboard lover unite

(...) And you told them this in lugnet.castle because... ? (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas

(...) please pay more attention to your typographical, spelling, and grammar errors and correct them. (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas

(...) My only criticizm this time around is the same as last time: your spelling and grammer. I gave up after the first few lines, because it just wasn't worth the effort, and to be honest, I treat some of your posts here the same way. When I do (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  punctuation and grammar (was:Re: califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas)

Daniel, I must agree with James on this. It requires an amazing amount of effort to read something that is all lower-case, without punctuation, and with many spelling mistakes. I think you'd do a lot better if you just slowed down and started (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I really liked the seminary, but in both buildings I would like to tell you I appreciate your efforts to get away from plain flat walls by making them more 3-D by giving them not only windows, but having patterns sticking out around the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Tamy, very nice indeed. I agree w/ Pawel; the geometry around the windows really adds to the seminary. I like the overall "feel" of both buildings. -Chris (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn (The Robin Hood Sets)

(...) Well, if you're talking about the 4 Robin Hood Sets (from 1987-1990) they were not connecting to nothing although 6066 & 6054 could open in two, they were'nt connected between them self (also 6048 could open) 6071 couldn't open 6077 could open (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact