 Castle / 11420
Re: califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 01:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
merry christmas is up its just a taist of whats instore its not to long but
good just take a look tell me what you think please

http://www.geocities.com/dvendezzz/temporarypreviewfile.html?1009840669500

Hi Daniel,

My only criticizm this time around is the same as last time: your spelling
and grammer.  I gave up after the first few lines, because it just wasn't
worth the effort, and to be honest, I treat some of your posts here the same
way.

When I do manage to get all the way through one of your posts, you usually
have useful comments, but my head hurts by the time I figure out what you're
trying to say.

If you want to have people reading your stories and messages, please use
punctuation and proper sentence structure.  It's much easier to read, and
you will get more useful feedback.

hope that helps,

James