 Castle / 11408
Re: Tanarth has been Updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:43:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Check out my Castle page, I've added 2 new structures for my Village of
Tanarth.  Hopefully on this break I'll get quite a few of the buildings
in my head built and add drastically to my village!

http://64.193.132.185/CastleRealm/  is where you want to go :) check
under the stuctures page for the 2 new ones.

Let me know what you think, all comments welcome.

Very nice, Mookie!  I like them a lot, but I'd like to see interior shots.
:)  One problem I did have with the Seminary, though, is the line of blue
bricks in the roof where the slope angle changes.  It'd look much nicer without
them, I think.  Otherwise, great stuff!

Jeff
"Help us stop the spread of FSDS!  Support CFSU!"

I really like the unique design of the bottom windows on the seminary.  The
added texture to the front of the building makes it look less "boxy" than
most buildings you see.

Really like the tavern and the five rooms above.  I would love to see a few
photos showing all the buildings in the village in one picture....

-Aaron