 Castle / 11430
Re: Tanarth has been Updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 19:46:05 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Check out my Castle page, I've added 2 new structures for my Village of
Tanarth.  Hopefully on this break I'll get quite a few of the buildings
in my head built and add drastically to my village!

http://64.193.132.185/CastleRealm/  is where you want to go :) check
under the stuctures page for the 2 new ones.

Let me know what you think, all comments welcome.

Tamy

I really liked the seminary, but in both buildings I would like to tell you
I appreciate your efforts to get away from plain flat walls by making them
more 3-D by giving them not only windows, but having patterns sticking out
around the windows.

Way to take the extra step :)

-- Pawel

I've been trying many different configurations of windows over the last few
months, Most of them probably haven't been photographed though :(  There's
nothing I hate more than a boxy flat building/castle. (Right Shiri?)  I've
always tried to make the walls less flat, I think this is why I have such an
aversion to building with the prefab walls, you just can't do anything other
than flat :(

Glad to see people like them! I know they aren't as spectacular as some things
out there lately..

Tamy