 Castle / 11409
11408  |  11410
Subject:
What did you guys get for Christmas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:51:52 GMT

Well, officially my wife got me a Braun Synchro Shaver.  Normally I protest
if it isn't Lego, but I really wanted one ever since I saw the commericals.
She also got me 100 Defense Archer sets.  That was pretty cool since
everybody is out of them now.

I took a peek inside her secret Lego present stash and saw that she got some
15-20 of the castle chrome sets ready for me as well.

So that did you other guys get?

Jimmy

P.S.

Unfortunately for us castle-heads, I suspect January is going to be a lean
month for us.  Usually there is the annual Target clearance sale, but this
year, there is no KK and the HP stuff is almost entirely gone.  In addition,
all the aisles are relatively bare of Lego compared to previous years.  :(