 Castle / 11413
11412  |  11414
Subject:
i have a question for daniel siskind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 21:36:55 GMT

this has been bugging me since the black smith shop came out why the
blacksmith shop and not crossroad tavern. why not both and when will lego
come out with more and how  do we send ours in the mail to them or do we ask
you to tell them. if we can get ours in i realy want to see chris maddisons
wizard tower pawls devils gap and anything anthony sava orented. pl;us other
cool stuff people have maDE that i cant remember there names kivin hall is one