 Castle / 11355 (-20)
  did anyone know there bringing back the western

yes its true they r i have the new 2002 shop at homa oh yea it has king leos castle for all who denied me they have a kit k6762 with contains 6763 rapi river village 6764 sherrifs lock up and what every ones been talkin about 6762 fort legorodo if (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A small catapult built with set # 4806

I got the <set:4806 Axe Cart> in a class Christmas game today. I built a little catapult. It can rotate 360 degrees, and it often functions quite nicely. Here's a picture of it: (URL) Is this a rare set? (URL) has it for $7.00!) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  LoTR # 1 on IMDB

Well - it was going to happen sooner or later due to the incredible reviews it got early: (URL) you think it's justified? I think it's good, but is it really the # 1 movie of ALL time? Shawshank Redemption and other movies come to mind ... -- Pawel (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

(...) Well, Mr. no punctuation, no capitalization dude… :) I supped-up the Hagrid fig simply cause I find the Troll to be completely inferior! So I intended to put his accessories to good use. P.S. thanx for compilin’ all those photos in (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

beter late than ever mr anthony i love it and the way u used photo shot whens the chpter commin soon i hope (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

dude were the heck did you get that idea i tried it its ok but the clothes look betta on the troll but it douse look real cool (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  new 2002 sets not castle theme but could serve usefull

im building a dark forest (i take any sales of dark forest fortress misb ill pay retail used minus 10 no instructions minus 10) these new sets i bought just resently and they are usefull also starwars ep 2 sets with yoda and tuskin may serve usefull (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  king leo lives !!!...!!!

they took it off the sit but you can still order it by calling the toll free # ijust bough gringots bank troll on loose ewok attack all new sets not yet relesed but you can order them i got em in the mail to day i also ordered king leos castle and a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

i always wanted to build a palisade or motte and bailly david gardner (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) Sorry no pics, but I have used the white palisade walls as well as the red angle walls to make various small stalls for a village market place. (By stall, I mean a three side box with simple roof, where the open side faces the market and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

Stone keeps with wooden palisades were quite common. You had to protect your castle in the 10 years or so it'd take to build it :) wow 2 legorados and more to come, that could build a hefty stockade. -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) Not yet, but I've toyed with the idea of making a castle with a grey keep and gatehouse and a wooden stockade wall. Now that I have two fort legoredos (and I'll probably buy some more now, horay!;) ), I figure I have enough brown palisade wall (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Actually, guarded inn is a re-release, and blacksmith shop is a new (Lego) release that was designed by a non-lego designer (master builder).... (which proves that lego should be more widely available and less expensive!!!) I don't think Lego (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Forget the lacerations! You'd hurt the *bricks*! :) DaveE (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR

Saw the Lord of the Rings yesterday and all I can say is that it was awesome.Rivendall and the Shire looked great but the Tower of Orthanc and the Argonath the Pillar of Kings was just spectacular.The casting was spot on too.I found the pacing a tad (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) I can only dream that it would come true. If that'd happen I'd fill my bath-tub full of Castle walls and lay in it for days... sure, they'd be lacerations all over me, but it'd be worth it. Cause then I’d be able to finally build that massive (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Let's have a moment of concerted wishing that TLG's new castle theme line follows on the two most recent releases..."The Guarded Inn" & "The Blacksmith's Shop" ;) Of course I would REALLY like to see bulk packs of the sloped wall elements (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

Has anyone placed the Trolls loin-cloth vest and skirt upon Hagrid? Well, I did! & It looks pretty good… The Troll's vest fits PERFECTLY over Hagrids and helps fill-out his upper body. (Hagrids hair-piece really secures the vest to his back and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Only if they replace it with something better :) Being a castle 'purist', I couldn't stand Leo's castle. Bad design, horrible parts, and some good figs. (...) I must agree that there were some good parts to the theme. The figs were great... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  demise of Leo's Castle

I guess its official.... King Leo's Castle no longer available from Shop @ Home....at least it is no longer present. I guess this is a happy day for the castle "purists" who didn't like the design of the castle... fine. But that was still a very (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact