 Castle / 1129
Re: January 2000 S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:09:09 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:

The new catalog came in a package my sister got for my boys.  Haven't
had time to really look, but here are a few items I found interesting:

The Royal Family inhabiting King Leo's Castle consists of King Leo,
Queen Leonora and Princess Storm.

OK...of the queen and the princess, which is which?  I don't think either
of the female minifigs looks anywhere near old enough to be married to Leo...
is he robbing the cradle (as well as having an axe fetish)?

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m