 Castle / 11085 (+20)
  Re: more backstory now online!

(...) bit. I love the lion-head over the castle entrance- that's a great rendition! I particularly like the crenelated top that makes his crown. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

(...) and other such goodies. I liked the amount of pictures you had - made for very fast moving action :) I notice many similiarities between Demonclaw and Verneer in their personalities - flashy and proficient. One day their mouths will get them (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more backstory now online!

(...) Very creative! Are we to expect this in a story anytime soon? Maybe someone can do a wolf's face next - I would really like a big 3D enterance with the mouth that opens as a drawbridge for a wolfpack castle. I guess I could do it myself, but (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more backstory now online!

(...) Thanx Pawel! I, like everyone else I'm sure, have had these ideas floating around in my head ever since I was a kid. I guess thats why Lugnet and Castle World are so great, cuz now i get a chance to showcase the result of 10 years of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Question on IOM Mist

I'm (temporary) restricted to using AOLtv for a while, which makes web surfing not as easy as one would think, so pardon me if I am asking a question that prolly has an answer posted elsewhere: The mist of the Isle of Mist properties have been (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Wizard's Tower

Hi all, This is the home of Wynok the Sage. I took these pictures using a "real" camera, but I think most of them turned out pretty good. Please excuse all the noise in the background. :-) The main folder: (URL) there you can view the interior and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Hey man, that's so way cool! The outside looks very nice, and the tree really makes the building complete. Great use of that baseplate as well, I also built an MOC on it as well, but I'm not ready to show it yet. :-) (...) I'd say you (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes: [SNIP] (...) There are only two words that can accurately describe that model: Totaly and Schweet, thus making Totaly Schweet. :) It's AWSOME looking! Keep up the great work! (If you make more like (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) First the awesome Tower of Isengard at Brickfest '01 and now this? I am ready to crown you king of wizard-tower-building. I really like the way you have captured that 'cluttered' look. When I saw the library, I was ready to browse for some (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

Thanks Aaron, but I can't take credit for the Tower of Isengard. That was Elliott Hyde. But I do thank your for your comments on this one. I really focused on the library on this one, making it "packed" with books. -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

Thanks Wilson. The tree was hard to get right; I redid it several times. As soon as I got that baseplate, I had this in mind. (...) Thanks again. It almost took longer to clutter the place up than it did to build it! -Chris (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Thanks for your comments Mark. I hope to inspire. ;-) -Chris (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Oops! Sorry I got confused. Your foot was in one of the pictures of Elliot's Isengard tower, so that was the source of the association. Once again, great job. (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Harry Potter world than any of the sets that LEGO themselves produced for that series. If LEGO released this set tomorrow I would buy it. Do you hear that LEGO? If you were to release sets like this, that have actual walls and a roof... you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  I doubt anybody is interested but...

Greetings. I just thought I'd let folks know that I posted a teaser to my upcoming Citadel: Castle Newcastle. PLMKWYT of the progress so far. You can see it at: (URL) Nelson (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...

(...) Holy cripes, that's big. I can't wait to see it finished out in the middle, with a keep, and barracks, and all that good stuff. Awesome! -Chris (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

<putting this back in .castle, as it no longer pertains to .dear-lego> (...) I agree that the HP buildings aren't so much buildings and skeletal dioramas. (...) Well, instructions are out of the question; I'm way too lazy to MLCAD this whole thing. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...

(...) Alrighty, I guess somebody does care! :) Work on the Hall of the Dragon is underway. And yes, that is the Great Hall. :) Thanks for responding! -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Small Medieval City Building

Hello everyone... I have put a couple of simple renders of a small medieval house that I built a few weeks ago. It is the front half of a two story wattle and daub, timbered type structure (I can't remember what the type of building is really called (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

(...) Simple yet elegant. Great designs! The Bird looks as big as a condor though... BTW, you might want to reduce the image size before posting images like that in the future, you're screwing folks with 600x800 screens from seeing the buildings all (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact