 Castle / 10928
Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:15:31 GMT

It's certainly very well made if its not Lego
Could it be a prototype for a never released set ??

the batlord helmets (sans wings) looked well done too, OK they could have
been sprayed, but didn't look it
It's odd if the visor was scratch built as the same care and attention
wasn't given to the torso stickers, some of which are quite rough
--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
news:GMuMu1.9B7@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
I would lay very strong odds on it being a one-off custom that Lego • didn't
even do.  This post:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=10706

has some info on how the movie happened, and there's a strong implication
that the figs existed independant of LEGO before the movie.

I think what they are talking about is this:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/9060/holy.html

... but as we see here, this visor is just a regular lego visor.  Maybe • when
lego decided to make the short film, they went the extra step.

Maybe.

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/