 Castle / 10929
Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:26:19 GMT

My bit of idle speculation would be that this helm was done for a follow-on
series to last year's Knight's Kingdom series, which was then subsequently
scratched once the Harry Potter's license was inked.  Hopefully it will show
up in the near future.

In lugnet.lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
To Whom It May Concern:

I have placed three images of what appears to be a new castle visor on the
following webpage: http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/newvisor.html

These images are from the AMAZINGLY good Monty Python and the Holy Grail /
Camelot mini-movie on Lego's website.

As others before me have asked: now that the cat may be considered to be
"out of the bag" is there any harm in telling us if this element is intended
for use in any new sets for the year 2002?

The latest information concerning next year's set releases has met with a
lukewarm response, to say the least.  Personally, I could be VERY excited
about this element all by itself.

If you DO intend to issue this new element -- don't hide it, provide it!  It
would make a brilliant inclusion to a mini set like the #4801 or 4811
Defense Archer of the Knight's Kingdom line. I would buy dozens of these
guys at the right price point.

C'mon, throw us a bone...

-- Hop-Frog

P.S. If I am violating copyright with these images, just let me know and
I'll take them down directly (write me at: blueofnoon@aol.com).  Please note
that I cropped the images from the Camelot movie to focus only on the new
visor. My purpose is merely to obtain information concerning this element.
Any information will do...