 Castle / 10918
Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
I have placed three images of what appears to be a new castle visor on the
following webpage: http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/newvisor.html

Trying to not get up for a down ...

The latest information concerning next year's set releases has met with a
lukewarm response, to say the least.  Personally, I could be VERY excited
about this element all by itself.

I just assumed that they custom made that piece for this specific skit -  ala
custom making the shields and cutting off the wings from the Batlords'
helmets.  The mace used in drumming would also be a custom piece.

I would be overjoyed if they did release a third visor.

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/