 Castle / 10706
10705  |  10707
Subject:
Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:54:38 GMT

Sorry if this is old news, but in a magazine at work today for video store
owners there was an article I read about the release on DVD of a Special
Edition of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."  There were the usual extras
like commentary, interviews and location footage.  Then someone in the DVD
production team directed the attention of the bosses to a japanese website
with static pictures of Lego minifigs as knights from the movie.  John
Cleese got on the phone to the Lego brass and now there's going to be an
animated Lego movie of the musical number in the Holy Grail where the
knights dance in Camelot!

I can't wait!  Does anyone know which website this could be referring to?

Dave