 Castle / 10700 (+20)
  Re: Volldai and the Isle of Mist

Ditto. Very cool story Anthony! After viewing Volldai's pic and description on the Characters pages, that story was much more enjoyable because I knew his agenda and what his personality was. And with everything running together: Who's Who on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

Just a note to let folks know that all my castle-related Lugnet pages can be found here: (URL) being "3" in this context) The Blank Shields, LEGO Wars (the simple version) and The Davinskeep Project. Originally I made this links page so I could (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) Yay! I can't wait to see what you (and others?) have came up with! I will have to stay out of this for now, but maybe when I retire I'll have some time! <grin> Impatiently waiting to hear more, -Shiri (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) They rock. I like the Davinskeep banner the bestest :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) Well, it'll be a while before there's any finished product to show, but news snippits & project updates will be found here: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) Thanks! I'd been trying for a while to find something that clearly indicated what it was about... Then yesterday, that idea hit me, and I threw it together in about 20 minutes! thanks, James (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

Sorry if this is old news, but in a magazine at work today for video store owners there was an article I read about the release on DVD of a Special Edition of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." There were the usual extras like commentary, interviews (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

(...) Yes, about a month ago, but we will forgive you :-) (...) It is an official Lego production, look at this thread for the details, and a link to the movie: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Happy Halloween Lugnet!

I realize it's early, but... In the spirit of this pagan holiday, I made this... (URL) a fun, a safe, and a Happy Halloween Lugnet! --Anthony (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Happy Halloween Lugnet!

Thank you! Kewl. Your Dragons are great. Whew look at all those villians and skeletons! nice graphic......have a jog of mead on me! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

Great to finally see the mini movie, last time I tried I couldn't figure out how to get ot to work. Terrific to see lego working together with Mony Python as well, although I somehow can't see future lego music video for "Always Look on the Bright (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Midnight MOCkery Contest

Hello, here is my entry for the Midnight Mockery Contest, a skeletton's carriage and the ruin of an inn. (URL) would be happy to see this soon on Sarah's page, Kind Regards, René (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle)

  The End of Book II

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, I bring to you, after much effort, the last chapter of the second book of the Chronicles of Ikros! Say that three times fast. So, I am proud to present: Chapter 20 of The Chronicles of Ikros (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com: (...) whoo small heads! great for those shamans to play with. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The End of Book II

I get an error that says: The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Some Lego castles I found on Google

Hi all, I was playing with Google's image search feature when I found some pictures of pretty good castles( in my opinion, anyway). So I thought I'd drop a link to show them to all of you. (URL) also dropped the person a link to let them know about (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Caerany update

I've added a few extra characters that are of import, also more importantly, the map of Caerany. theres also a little discussion of caeric weapons, featuring my first custom made weapon: the hacksword (a cross between a sword and an axe). enjoy (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: The End of Book II

does it end with them getting on the ship? and whats up with demonclaw and greylen? have they been corrupted by the evil dudes! ack! my skin ripples with anticipation.. why must you leave us in such agony??? looking forward to book III!! peace (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The End of Book II

(...) agony??? (...) I'm glad you liked it :) Though I wonder if you were able to read the whole chapter. I'm not sure. Geocities has been giving me trouble with my traffic load lately, killing my site for an hour at a time whenever they think its (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

Leonard, Nice discussion of Caeric weapons... I like that you made it a minifig showing them off and describing them. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leonard Hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> (...) importantly, (...) custom (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact