 Castle / 1070 (+5)
  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) However, I do believe that the new castle sets are the first to feature printing on the *waist*! They actually have the belt buckle printed where it's SUPPOSED to be now.... Which means unfortunately if you put a new waist together with an old (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Leo's castle-- number mix up?

An oddity- I was putting away my instructions for my new 2000 sets when I noticed something VERY bizarre! I usually put my instructions in order, so I was putting my Leo's Castle instructions away-- and thinking all this time that it was 6091, I got (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) I thought the "red space" was a robe or cloak... Jeff (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leo's castle-- number mix up?

Thanks for pointing it out. I kept thinking it was 6098, because thats what the instructions said. I didn't really pay attention to the box. Mismatched numbers. Wonder how long it will take them to figure that out?! If they read Lugnet, like they (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leo's castle-- number mix up?

(...) I think I'd "prefer" 6098... The catalog lists it as 6091, as does the box... and I THINK when the 2000 sets were listed on TLC's site it was listed as 6091... but who knows... Maybe they got some sense when they were printing up the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact