 Castle / 1030
  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Duh, I even forgot to reply to the main thrust of this message. Anyway, IMHO, 2000 castle does *not* suck. Both of the Bulls/Cowpack sets I've picked up (Catapult Crusher and Axe Cart) have been pretty nifty, and the Guarded Treasury looks (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Guarded Treasury is *great* in my opinion. Here is the short review I made of it: ---...--- 6094 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

So which sets have the two female minis? Does more than one set have the warrior babe? And is the black maiden's hat cool or not? -- Richard (still empty-handed in CA) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) 6091 has all that, and it is the only one that does. I plan on getting two or three of them, for minifigs and other stuff in it. Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Black feathers, was 2000 castle rocks

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <3858E765.F6C7AA78@m...ne.net>... (...) I agree with ya, Jeff! Its nice, I mean really nice, to have new Castle sets! Where did you find them?!?! Now this is funny, Cowpack... I noticed that Huw Millington's new site (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black feathers, was 2000 castle rocks

(...) Yup, they're called Da Bullz... Oops, I mean the Bulls. ;) Jeff P.S. They're all a load of bull. ;) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) After building the castle last night, I have to say I kind of like it. It definitely needs work, but it is a good starting point. The new door arch is juniorized, but I suspect we will all manage to make good use of it. It doesn't look bad, it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black feathers

(...) Hi John, From Margo's castle-and-pirate inventories, I see that black feathers appeared in 1974, 6035, 6066, and 6073, one set in each. They are the rarest colour, I believe. I'm fond of 6035 as well - a perfect set to use on each side of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Thank you for this post. It did my heart good to hear the good things about the new castle. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  inventories, was Re: Black feathers

Thanks Heather, I had not thought to consult Margo's inventories, which I downloaded long ago, but always forget to utilize. When I downloaded the inventories, I thought they could be more useful in a database or spreadsheet form, where I could (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: inventories, was Re: Black feathers

Yes, I made a spreadsheet for myself with all the elements in it - just concatenated Margo's text files, stripped the headers, and then sorted by piece type and colour. I use Excel, which makes it easy to do filters and sorts without fooling around (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)