 Castle / 10255 (+20)
  Update to my site!

Hey Guys! I updated my site so that there is a trade list including my new castle and the Survivor, and also I added my shop at brickbay! (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  a few pics of my old castle

This saturday, I brought a castle of mine to a WAMALUG meeting, and someone with a digital camera was kind enough to take a few pics and put them on brickshelf. They can be found at: (URL) are the ones along the top. Unfortunately, we didn't get any (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Robin, I really do like your HP world, nice idea, especially the Hogwarts Express (I'm actually building one of my own, but you've set level really high), please show us more (detailled) pictures! happy bricking adrian (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

I especially like the peasants hanging in the cages (Does anyone know the correct name of them?). I haven't seen anything like that before. Oh yeah, the castle looks cool too. Keep on Buildn'! ~~Clay S. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

Hey, is that your tank and artillery piece? If it is can I get an instructional thing of it?? that looks really awesome, and the artillery too, and if isn't yours, can you give me the guys e-mail?? Thanks alot, man that looks cool...... (still can't (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Hey Mookie! I went through and browsed your WHOLE site, and boy was I impressed! I really liked the oven also (Same as James) but I was blown away by the stair case in you Queen's Castle! Excellent work there! VERY VERY nice! I tried picking (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) The gondola was created by David, our youngest member (16 years old). Awesome creation! Unfortunately, David is not online, so I can't give you contact information for him. The gondola had two cars mounted on a fixed length of string. No (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) <snip> Wow - I found something *Shiri* doesn't know about! The Racers set 4579 (URL) which I bought for my son and then quickly absconded with many of the smallest parts (trans-light blue bell jars - 4 of 'em) contains an orange gem. This set (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

Tanya Burkhart wrote: <DOUBLE SNIP> (...) Me too Tamy!!!! I'd heard about it and thought, OK, I'll break down and buy one... But once I tore it open I decided I needed ANOTHER!!!! SO I ran back and grabbed the last one off the shelf. What a GREAT (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Thanks Matt, glad you enjoyed the site! I've got a couple more pages I've been working on that haven't been added to the main page... I'll be putting one up soon and Hopefully by the weekend I'll get the rest of them up and available, so come (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Tanya, Not Tamy... I'm in North Dakota, she's in Wisconsin, according to her site. I was actually just re-checking her site (lots of ideas for me to pillage!), so it's funny you mixed up my name with hers. My sister's name is Tami, too, so you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) The artillery gun and tank in the "aftermath" pic are not mine. I can try to get the guy who made them's email, but I can say that the tank (if not also the gun) uses non lego pieces. As for the cages, I'm not sure what they called them, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) ahhh ok, I was wondering what happened! yes.. I'm in wisconsin.. where else is there to be :) well... other than someplace MUCH MUCH COOLER than we've got today.. normally I don't mind the heat... though today is bad :( and Tanya, Pillage away (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Intrepid

Hello Firstly Id like to correct myself, In my last post i said my site would be up monday, that night(sunday) my internet messed up and i got it back tuesday, and then the pics that i had taken were also pretty bad so im sorry about the wait and i (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Huge Project of Harry Potter needs Helpng People!

Hey everyone! I'm about to undertake a huge project: create a full model of Hogwarts School (or my rendition of it anyway) including the entire known interior. Now I personally don't have many tubs of spare lego, so i decided to buy whatever i (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) To tell you the truth, I was skeptical about making a working gondola... Well David totally proved me wrong! I've spent some time looking at the system (mainly cuz the system sits on my mountain), and I've got it with me anyway. So I took 2 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Pushing the boundaries of Medieval

Going past medieval, to fantasy, fairy tales and beyond… Some creations from the STUDfest 9 medieval brickwars. The troll's hut, the Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe's shoe, a cottage, and a mushroom house. (URL) Spikey Fort and Castle Australia (Green (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Ach!!! *blushign bright red* My apologies! I was actually looking through Mookie's site yesterday also so maybe THAT'S why I got all messed up. Or maybe I just made a misteak. OR MAYBE IT WAS ALIENS! YAH! Aliens intercepted my message and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Have you ever seen a Minifig smile like this?

Hur, hur, hur!!!! : )P Nothing like a bit o'rape'n'pillage....I think you should have changed the Flacon knight's head for the one from the Race set #6602. Now THAT head has an evil smirk! Stoof (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) Okay, about the Artillery and Tank, can you get me the guys e-mail? I know you said he used some non-lego parts, but I would still like the instructions. Thanks man! ~Evan, Armored Lego Battalion Commander (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact