 Castle / 10092
  Lego Legends

I am new the Lugnet world but a long time, die-hard lego fan. I recently saw in the newest issue of Mania Magazine an offer for the Lego Legend Guarded Inn. I thought this was original to this set, but, when briefly scanning different newsgroup (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) The original announcements will probably answer most of your questions: (2 URLs) in Germany, where they are in some retail stores, the only source for these sets is LEGO Shop @ Home. The only castle set re-released so far is the Guarded Inn. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

Keith, So far, there are three Legends sets: 10000 Guarded Inn, released earlier this month (re-issue of 6067) 10001 Metroliner, to be released next month (re-issue of 4558) 10002 Club Car, to be released next month (re-issue of 4547) Lego Legends (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

Just speculation, but I suspect Lego Legends to run the gamut through city and space before it returns to Castle again. I have no idea what space sets they would reproduce since they really have no space line going at this time. Life on Mars is off (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) At the Brickfest Brad reported that it wouldn't be likely to see another castle-themed legend for another year or more. I forget his actual words though :( (...) Not sure they'll do any space-themed legends for the next few years, since either (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

Just came across this post in Space discussing the Star Wars deal TLC made: (URL) if TLC signed the same type of deal for Harry Potter as it did for Star Wars, then we may be looking at a long time without Castle. What, there are four HP books now? (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) Personally, I really strongly doubt that this kind of agreement was signed for the Harry Potter License. Sure, HP is a "big deal", but it is still pretty small potatoes compared to the marketing giant that is Lucasfilm. Lucasfilm is a much (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

I think you'll find Time Warner who own the rights to Harry Potter now are a marketing Giant compared to Lucasfilm look at the heavy handed way they have delt with anyone who dared to buy a harry potter URL James "James Brown" (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)