 Castle / 10008
  some MOC

hello everyone. im a brand new Lugnet member (#1168), and a castle head. i would like to post some of my creations. since coming out my dark ages (like four months ago) i haven't been in contact with my old collection, so all my MOC's so far are (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

(...) They look pretty good to me. I was tempted to try to build your castle, but a) I don't think I have enough corner walls, especially in grey b) I really, really shouldn't take the time out to do that! :-) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

(...) Nice to meet you! I actuallly saw your post about criticism in the early thread and wanted to second your thoughts, but was too busy. Good ta see ya! Don't worry about being "different" here - we've got room for everyone! Do you have a set (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

(...) I was thinking about that, too... they do look interesting at the smaller scale. Lenny, would you consider publishing the DAT files, or even parts lists for your creations? Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

(...) sure.. it wont be till next week tho, im in the middle of moving my home computer. thanks for the positive feedback.. as for the castle, im not real happy with the way the front gate turned out.. i wanted the tower to be the main defensive (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

(...) thanks.. in the real world i am an artist, so criticism is very important to me. so many people never give really honest criticism, so that when someone does they end up being rude rather than critical. i see building with legos as alot like (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

Nice stuff. I build my castles as big as my lego collection will allow, but I do use the wall sections because I don't have anywhere enough bricks to build walls just out of those. (My dream would be to be able to build something like Pael and Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

(...) battlements (...) i agree.. when i make in this in actual bricks, i think i am definately going to try some sort of what you describe above. i haven't changed the ldraw because it would require such architectural changes for everything i want (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)