 Castle / 10008
10007  |  10009
Subject:
some MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:22:18 GMT

hello everyone. im a brand new Lugnet member (#1168), and a castle head.  i
would like to post some of my creations. since coming out my dark ages (like
four months ago) i haven't been in contact with my old collection, so all my
MOC's so far are built in ldraw.  someday im gonna rebuild them with real
bricks, but for now they sit in cyberspace.

of course there is a story that goes along with all of these pictures, but ill
save that for a website sometime in the future.

just a note before you look at these: i prefer, for my own building style,
smaller 'LEGO-scale' (that is, in the scale that LEGO makes their sets)
structures.  this is because it is 1) cheaper and 2)able to be expanded easier
(ie, more cities, greater variety, etc) and 3) i enjoy working within strict
limitation, it makes my creativity grow.  i say this because my idea of a
"large castle" would probably be an outhouse for most others.. just a warning.

hope y'all enjoy, and always criticism is welcome.
-lenny

"let peace reign, once and for all."