 Castle / 10040
Re: some MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:54:19 GMT

They look pretty good to me. I was tempted to try to build your castle, but

a) I don't think I have enough corner walls, especially in grey
b) I really, really shouldn't take the time out to do that! :-)

I was thinking about that, too... they do look interesting at the smaller
scale.  Lenny, would you consider publishing the DAT files, or even parts
lists for your creations?

sure.. it wont be till next week tho, im in the middle of moving my home
computer.

thanks for the positive feedback.. as for the castle, im not real happy with
the way the front gate turned out.. i wanted the tower to be the main
defensive focus, and then the gate was the same size as the tower.

i found the real brick drain is the 2x4 black to make the 'foundation' level..
im going to have to do alot of bulk orders!

once again, thanks for the input.. ill see about getting DAT files up.
-lenny