 Castle / 10041
Re: some MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:04:44 GMT

Nice to meet you! I actuallly saw your post about criticism in the early
thread and wanted to second your thoughts, but was too busy. Good ta see ya!

thanks.. in the real world i am an artist, so criticism is very important to
me. so many people never give really honest criticism, so that when someone
does they end up being rude rather than critical. i see building with legos
as alot like art; i think not enough people do either. i hate seeing people
tell others not to do it anymore.

Don't worry about being "different" here - we've got room for everyone! Do
you have a set scale for your buildings, or does it change from one to
another? I couldn't quite decide from the pictures.

umm.. i have to see my work in real life to really make them fit. so, they
prolly change..

I wish I could have that purple door... ;-)
I like your tudor house, and hey, with the new 10000s, we shall be able to
make a lot of those!

Keep it up,
-Shiri

thanks,