 Castle / *21647 (-20)
  Wizard's fire spell

Does anyone remember that post several months ago where some guy made a really cool looking tree out of tons of flame pieces hooked together? Well, I got to thinking about other cool stuff that could be made out of lots of flame pieces hooked (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon

(...) Ahahahaha, that's excellent! Looks a bit like Puff the Magic Dragon. Or looks like something that would be called Puff the Magic Dragon, anyway. Very niftykeen. Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Horatio Spike: Dragon

Look to your left! Look to your right! When Horatio Spike is here, everything is tight! (URL) Check it! My second dragon, this one came to me in a vision while i was bathing, and i built him furiously a few minutes before I had to get to work. I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

  The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

Just wondering if any of you guys would be up to making some dioramas of figs, as well as buildings and best of all.... BATTLE SCENES from the movie? I have my Greeks, but they're not all ready nor fully equipped and I've just added the Phagians (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Ahboo Roo design ideas

Greetings, Earth-Mortals! I was just doodling a bit tonight in MLCAD, and found myself more focused on entry detailing than structure (which is where I started). These pics are really only quick design ideas for a country cottage trying to get out (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  New Castle on Brickshelf?

I was wondering who posted the new brickshelf pics of the white castle and huge understructure. I'd love to know what your planning to do with all the space below the castle and if your plans started with the castle or the earthwork? (URL) Just (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Curious Kids' Museum Show - Caslte, Town/Train, Space & Aquazone

MichLUG was pleased to display at the Curious Kids' Museum for a second year running during their annual LEGO creation contest. This year we assembled displays for four seperate themes. The Space and Aquazone were a little on the small side and we (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone, FTX) !!

  Re: The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HwMsqz.9t2@lugnet.com... (...) many (...) actions. I (...) ship to (...) (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

(...) All well done. I know a guy who did the exact set of rules that you are looking for that were specifically medieval. They were for resin ships and metal minatures, but they should work for Lego (and I'll warn you that low Viking ships facing (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

Sometime back I did 3 Viking Longboats: (URL) wanted to do some Castle, shore raiding and I have seen "The Vikings" many times and thought it would make a great BrikWars game. Recently I was watching the film again and thought about doing naval (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: James' Castle Project

(...) That is simply beautifull. The cliffs... the castle itself, and the landscape are amazing. And the courtyards of the castle look great, and the wooden scaffolding/crane is a very nice touch. One minor complaint. I dont really like the way your (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A Tree

(...) As I said, it took some time and effort to get the pieces. (...) Thank you. (...) > sense of scale. The Inn is currently boxed, as I am working on the rear part of that scenario at the moment (The inn as depicted in the gallery is only the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Tree

(...) The tree was impressive next to your inn. This is really impressive. I'm not sure I have 800 of that piece at all, never mind in one tree. Well done. It would be great to see it next to the inn, or some minifigs to get a better sense of scale. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  A Tree.

Fellow AFOLs, Once upon a time I built a castelish setting called "The Inn at the Olde Road", which (among others) featured a large tree in the inns courtyard. The album with the Olde Inn and the first version of the tree can be seen here: (URL). (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: James' Castle Project

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HwJ75o.4nF@lugnet.com... (...) it? (...) then (...) Hi Simon, the whole thing is modular (32 x 80 studs sections I think) or I'd never move it. It has been to 2 fests, once as it is (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: set383: 1x1 round studs hollow or not ?

(...) If you have a look at the building instruction and the box of the set 542 you'll see the grey brick solid, so I think lego just changed it in fact of producing the new "open stud"-bricks :) I've just ordered the solid parts ot be sure my (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Bard(ing)'s Tale

These have gone up piecemeal on Classic-Castle, but since I have my initial batch of four done, here they are. Almost all of the barding pieces have had their original designs brassoed off since covering them exactly around bends isn't always (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: James' Castle Project

(...) Looks very nice. You have done a good job of having the castle conform to the terrain. Also you put in a lot of different buildings, which is good. The crane to get goods is a great idea as well. I'm looking forward to the next stages. Jason (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: James' Castle Project

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote thusly: (...) Whence Tw0nst3r replieth: This is really cool! I like how you've decided to evolve the castle like a real one would grow...it lends an air of authenticity to your MOC. Especially nice to me are the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: James' Castle Project

James, that's looking really ace. I don't suppose that hill is modular is it? Is there any chance we'll get to see it in the ABS? If it's not movable then you owe us a minifest - I want to see it for real when it's done! Psi (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact