 Castle / 19685
19684  |  19686
Subject:
The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:06:35 GMT

Sometime back I did 3 Viking Longboats:

I wanted to do some Castle, shore raiding and I have seen "The Vikings" many
times and thought it would make a great BrikWars game.

Recently I was watching the film again and thought about doing naval actions.  I
built these 2 Cogs, based on 16-wide hulls.  I am currently working on ship to
ship warfare rules.  Anyway here are my pix, hope you enjoy.

-- Don