 Castle / *19467 (-20)
  Re: My second MOC in CAD

(...) Don't neglect the inspiration that can come from reading LUGNET posts: (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

Wow, sorry I missed this, dang look; it's the whole story line! Great. Ahh the details! So life like. The Cracked wall, the wheel tracks! The war torn earthen scruff. Big too! I really like the layouts you make, goodness that's alot of Lego! Nice (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando

(...) Thanks Chris. Even though it did take some time, the store manager was convinced this was a win-win situation where LTCs/LUGs could work with TLC to help make this hobby interesting and inspire the next generation of builders. KK (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando

(...) displayed at LIC! Awesome! -Chris (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando

(...) Manfred, Thanks for your comments. I would love to expand my line of custom sets but the worse enemy of that is finding the time. As those who have done custom sets will atest to, its a lot of work to make that happen. However, having said (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando

(...) Very impressive, KK Quah. You've realy captured this beautifull building with your model. I've always been hoping that you would expand your line of custom sets into buildings one day. Your Japanese Castles and modular Great Wall of China, and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  My second MOC in CAD

So I have yet to get my digital camera and have opted for the CAD approach once again. This model, as my previous one is western themed. I don't know why this theme compells me as it does, posibly becuase of the possibilities which were never (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Balin's Tomb

(...) Nice use of light in the photo. It's pretty evocative of the movie version. The Lego skeleton in the shadow is worthy. (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Balin's Tomb

Balin's Tomb from LOTR: (URL) The rest of the pictures can be found on my website under the section 'Building'. Your comments/suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks! Isaac My website: (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Union of Two Great Themes

Hello! (...) Hahaha! Cool :-) Nice inter-planetary keep. And I like the "good old old fashioned barbaric brutality". That meets my own cruel vein very well. Muahaha. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Union of Two Great Themes

(...) No man....you don't get flamed for great work like this. Wonderful Lenny. Making a bear pit in it is great as well....how'bout pitting a classic space fig against a black knight castle fig? Just so this new found common ground doesn't spoil a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Will Castle be Big at Brickfest?

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote: <snip> (...) Hey Benjamin, I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I remember reading this post and meaning to reply to it, but I guess the near miss hurricane and my several out of town trips took my mind (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HIK8o8.pnA@lugnet.com... Ok Giddens just showed me this. Came up when I was in my dim age recently. (URL) j o n ] (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

"Lenny Hoffman" <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*ma...r.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:HIK33A.1zLF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) and 13. (...) which (...) Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for a castle-module? Well, like a year but anyway. I love (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Union of Two Great Themes

(...) Haha! Cute :-) Justabout died when I saw the moonbase corridor on the castle :D -Tim (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Union of Two Great Themes

I'll let the pictures do the talking (URL) click on the picture for the deep link, and change the number between 00 and 13. (URL) Post Mod> Where spacemen go to relax? Why they go to the medieval module and bet on which knight battles. Two knights (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Build your own Orc Wolf Rider

(...) Yo - I can't wait to build some of these for a few Brikwars battles - but the images don't work on my computer!! :( Could you perhaps save another set of instructions in a jpeg format? Thanks! (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Build your own Orc Wolf Rider

(...) The instructions look great, but it seems that the pictures take long to load. Are they at a really high resolution? Is it because they are .bmp format? Well either way, I wish my computer was closer to my bricks. If I have some time, I might (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Build your own Goblin Wild Boar Rider

Alrighty, I had a few minutes on my hands, so here you go: Instructions for the Goblin Wild Boar Rider's mount, post-mod. (URL) Also easily modified to just be a Giant Wild Boar sans saddle. --Anthony (URL) The Kingdom of Ikros> (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst, FTX)

  Re: Build your own Orc Wolf Rider

(...) Actually, instead of having people ride them, I think I'll just build a couple to let run wild in the woods (so my rangers hunt them for food, hehe). Very nice Anthony! And thanks for sharing :) Isaac (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact