 Castle / 17596
Re: Build your own Orc Wolf Rider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   I don’t know how many people will be interested, but here are instructions on how to build your own Giant Wolf for your Orcish Wolf Riders.

Click on the picture to visit the gallery, post-mod.

Yo -

I can’t wait to build some of these for a few Brikwars battles - but the images don’t work on my computer!! :(

Could you perhaps save another set of instructions in a jpeg format?

Thanks!