 Castle / *18532 (-20)
  Re: Compatible?

Those heavily armored knights would sink like rocks out at sea. I'm not sure if the parts are compatible, but I'm sure it's not historically compatible. ;) -Aaron "Richard Noeckel" <shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) Great Pics! (...) Thanks... I'll take that as a compliment : ) (...) God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) Hi, (...) Perhaps... (...) Thanks! (...) I knew someone would come up with an explanation... A man after my own heart but with more time on the net : ) . Thanks and God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) Hi Josh, Glad you liked it! The skeleton is part of the mystery because: 1) The skull piece on a regular fig couldn't be seen from the angle I wanted. 2) I was to busy to cut shreds of cloth to go on the skeleton. 3) And...It just looks (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Compatible?

~Dragons Man O’War £49.99 July: (URL) you think these hulls will be compatible with TLC’s hulls. There looks to be some adequate Pirate accessories. Of course, this is only for those who aren’t purist! Thanx, --==Richard==-- Oh and, for the a few of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some thoughts on the Medieval Marketplace

Hi, sorry for the late reply... (...) Nope... though I've never been to a hotel bar... If I don't have any lego on me I am normally out looking for a footy (soccer) pitch. (...) God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some thoughts on the Medieval Marketplace

(...) Thanks, and So Sorry for the late reply... I hope to see your modular design soon... As to the overhang, most of my marketplaces do by a stud...or 2...or 3...or 4....ahhmm I'll try building an embassy sometime soon... God Bless (and sorry (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Happy Easter All

(...) How could I forget?! Sorry... God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) No not Johnny, he's a good guy. Its probably Timmy, time travelling somewhere he's not supposed to. (URL) (...) Looks good and it definetely needs a really exciting, mysterious, or unusual story. -Nick (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  MM: barber shop and import store

Presenting my first two shops: Gerhardt's Barber shop and Azhikool's imports and oddities. What better place to spend your weekend than at the local barber, playing cards, getting a hair cut or that aching tooth pulled. Whatever you want, come hang (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) Well, I tend to think somethng like the following: (cue creepy music) Legend has it that there is a hidden temple in the Himalayas protected by the Yeti. A temple that houses a crystal of unspeakable power. Sherpas have mentioned the beings (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

Hi Nathan, Very cool! :) Seriously, it is good. It looks exciting and mysterious. Just one question...how did that skeleton get there? If the guy died there, wouldn't his body have frozen and been preserved for posterity? Did the Yeti strip the meat (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

Hi Yaron, Nice shops. I think any market would be proud to have these two merchants visit their locales. I especially like the snake charmer, quite an original idea. Way to go! Josh (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Happy Easter All

(...) And a happy Palm Sunday to any other Eastern Orthodox Christians out there! One week until Pascha! <>Nate<> (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

Hi Yaron, well done, cute little "shops" :-) (...) Maybe this is an idea? (URL) not brown, but IMO it looks more like a basket. Leg Godt! René PS: My Orient-galleries can be found here: (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  2 new shops for the MM

Hi all, I just uploaded 2 new shops although I don't really know if they fit with the medieval concepts so much. Still, I'm sure every medieval fair would be proud to host those kind of entertaining shops. the first one, is a tent, of the gipsy (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Happy Easter All

Hi .castle, Happy Easter to you all! Jesus Is Alive, Nathan (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Horse Trader

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes: Hi, (...) Yeah, I suppose so... (...) I seemed to be always heading North (I guess that explains why I ended up in Canada) (...) God Bless, Nathan (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Ice Temple...

Hi all, Here is a quick MOC I made from my adventurer pieces... let me know what you think... (URL) I was going to tag a really exciting, mysterious, or unusual story here but I didn't get round to it... God Bless All, Nathan (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: The Horse Trader

Hey Nathan, Thanks for comments. I like doing the revamped building stuff. Your old mill is kind the same isn't it? An old mill now used as a dwelling? That is cool that you used to live Bellingham. I live just 30 minutes south of Bellingham, in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact