 Castle / 16674
16673  |  16675
Subject:
2 new shops for the MM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:17:15 GMT

Hi all,

I just uploaded 2 new shops although I don't really know if they fit with
the medieval concepts so much.
Still, I'm sure every medieval fair would be proud to host those kind of
entertaining shops.

the first one, is a tent, of the gipsy furtuneteller Zarana.
Zarana is a very telented and can see the future in her Crystal ball, in
your coffee and also on Tarot LEGO Tiles cards.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MedievalMarket/01furtunetellertent.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MedievalMarket/02furtuneteller2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MedievalMarket/03furtuneteller_zarana.jpg

the second one, is the amazing Snake Charmer Abdol, who came all the way
from the far India.
This mystical men enticing snakes to dance to the soulful music of his gourd
flutes.

(I know that the snake suppose to be in a basket rather then in a barrel but
I couldn't find a better way for it)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MedievalMarket/04snakecharmer.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MedievalMarket/05snakecharmer2.jpg

also the entire gallery can be seen:

as always praises or/and criticize are both more then welcome

P.S. Jeremy if you can link it from your site, thanks

Yaron "Webrain" Dori