 Castle / 16683
Re: Some thoughts on the Medieval Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:15:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Thompson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:

    One thought that did strike me for the mm as I was thinking of ideas
for stores, and stumped by lack of pieces, was: What about embassies on a
marketplace scale. I know most of us have stories and countries and I
thought an mm embassy would be a great tie in (castle world style) and a
help if you can't think of a store. It would also give some scope for more
impressively sized buildings in the mm.

An embassy is a great idea.  I am currently working on a modular caste
design that is almost compliant with MM.  My overhang is two studs vs. one.
I would eventually like to get enough modules to "wall in"  at least a
portion of a city.

I like your use of idle travel time.  Looking forward to your new city.  -Dan

      Thanks, and So Sorry for the late reply...
I hope to see your modular design soon... As to the overhang, most of my
marketplaces do by a stud...or 2...or 3...or 4....ahhmm
     I'll try building an embassy sometime soon...

          God Bless (and sorry again for my late reply)

                  Nathan