 Castle / 16605
Re: Some thoughts on the Medieval Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:25:14 GMT

Hi Nathan,

Nathan Todd wrote:
Every night out came the heavy suitcase (lego
is NOT light in quantity) and out poured the
pile and I set to work on something I could
pack up easily in the morning.

:-) You gave me a good laugh here.

So I'm not the only one in this world who brings
bricks into a hotel room to have something
better to do at night than sitting in a generic
hotel bar.

The volume (and progress of models in a few
days), also astounded a few cleaners...

Not to mention customs, always with a keen
eye on the unexpected: a change of clothes...
toilettries... but what's that?

Cheers, Twan.