 Castle / 16679
Re: The Ice Temple...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 04:16:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hi Nathan,

Very cool! :)  Seriously, it is good.  It looks exciting and mysterious.
Just one question...how did that skeleton get there?  If the guy died there,
wouldn't his body have frozen and been preserved for posterity?  Did the
Yeti strip the meat off of him?  If that is the case, is that Johnny Thunder
finally getting what was coming to him? :)

Josh

Well, I tend to think somethng like the following:

(cue creepy music)

Legend has it that there is a hidden temple in the Himalayas protected by
the Yeti. A temple that houses a crystal of unspeakable power. Sherpas have
mentioned the beings that once lived at this place, wonderous beings that
lived for centuries and were mistaken as gods.

But many years ago, the beings disappeared. Some explores and thieves tried
to find the temple, but met their fates with the weather, the Yeti, and....
something else.

the temple has not been found, and now Sherpa guides say the temple is
cursed and refuse to help those seeking this place.

(end creepy musc)

Good job, Nathan!

Joe Meno