 Castle / *16820 (-5)
  Re: how very odd

Hey everybody, When I first saw that odd part (I don't have that castle but when I browsed for it's instructions on Brickshelf) I did too wondered how come they made this new Castle wall or at least why the window there is hidden. Thinking of it now (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town

(...) I did not mean to offend anyone. I just wanted to strive for detailed moc's that people spend some time on. I do not think that my, or hardly anyone's creations are good enough to be actual sets (or Lego would be making them into MOC sets) On (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: not *that* odd (was Re: how very odd)

richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:H52Hr6.tJ@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) Knight's (...) you (...) True, but hateful though it is it serves a purpose that cannot be done without modified bricks. You can't get a portcullis (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Jeremy et al, I wanted to add a few comments on this. First, I absolutely agree with Brett's feelings on the subject (see the post I replied to). The idea of the MM is fun, and green baseplates work just fine, if you consider the open field usage (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: how very odd

(...) How about the conveyor from the Gravel Pit set (360_1)... that set of several parts (body, 2 spindles, stand, lower stand, spill way, crank, rubber belt) was used in very few other sets (I cannot find where it was used in yellow but am sure it (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact