 Castle / *16625 (-20)
  Re: some new weapons

Hey Joey, I'm sorry i haven't replied to this sooner, I'm in a psuedo-lurk phase in my life. These are really super cool. Like nathan, I would love to see them with minifigs, especially since so many of these seem to be made for a particular hero... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR update - 3 new chapters

(...) Thanks. I don't think I'd do the Silmarillion, but anyone else is welcome to give it a try. After I finish this project, which will take me at least another year, probably several at the rate I'm going these days, I'm sure I'll be looking for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The future is now.

Ikros is back!!! Can't wait for the story to be out. Looks good. Any more dragons possibly? Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: black falcon's fortress at S&H?

(...) Mildly old. Lego Direct decided that they'd allow the 2nd place winner in the Legend competition to be produced as well, hence BOTH the BSB and BFF will be available :) And as it turned out, since the molds and colors for the BFF were already (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some new weapons

Hi Joey, Nice stuff. Would love to see figs holding those so I could git an idea of their 'fit in' qualities. The swords are my faviorite of all your stuff. Thanks and God Bless, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR update - 3 new chapters

Great work as always Bruce and much appreciated! Still think you should do the Similliarion (sp?), maybe next? God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First attempt at a Marketplace building

As a note: Erick submitted this as the first public marketplace shop. Erick, myself and the rest of the brainstorming group have been working hard to get the standards published and we are aiming to be done by this weekend!!! So now to actually (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The future is now.

I can only hope that someday Duel's Tales gets this good. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H4GvC4.7qC@lugnet.com... (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  black falcon's fortress at S&H?

how long has this been available? is this old news? [jayfish] (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Joan D'arc

'Once upon a time, many years ago, a great war raged that tore France apart. That war was known as "guerre cent ans" or "one hundred years war" (more like 107 but who's counting). During that war, rose a hero. A small girl from a little farm known (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

On the horizon... whats that I see? A mounted Jack Stone wanna-be galloping forth to join his brethren! (31) Felix Greco (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  First attempt at a Marketplace building

Here we go, the experimental marketplace building. This 'shop' I call "Tha 4-tune Tella's Shizzop" and it is run by Fred Durst. After the cooky facepaint wearing bassplayer left Limp Bizkit, the band went down hill. Fred tried to make money by (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The future is now.

Um...thanks for um,lying! Woooohooooo! More Ikros! I remember seeing your first posts about your story many months ago, & figured, "Big deal!" (I wasn't a big castle fan-notice past tense :) ) Anyways, after you posted that the last (40+) chapters (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  The future is now.

Well, ok, I'll admit it. I lied. I lied to all you lovely people here in .castle. Not only have I been working on a new story, a sequel to the Chronicles of Ikros, but I had been working on it for months before I finished the Chronicles. I hope you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

-Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around. (6) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) <in a Braveheart accent> Ai, but they are jus’ wee-little-men… A good dozen of those rocket-riders could fit easily in to my mighty gauntlet! I gander that we need no more than 8…mayhaps 9 men at most to secure sweet victory… the rest of our (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

Hey, I really like the Ninja sets. I haven't done many real MOCs in that them, but I've got a lot of figs I've picked up on e-bay and these two sets: (URL) are both great small fortresses. I haven't gotten any of the larger fortresses just because (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) Fear not! Flames cannot touch those of us on both lists. Flame cannot burn in Space and the masters of the Castle rely upon fire, well mostly daily! I'm on both lists, I think they are the only theme lists I truly qualify for as that is what (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) (30) Bruce Hietbrink Now let's go storm Space! Bruce (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR update - 3 new chapters - spoiler alert!

Sorry to follow up to myself, but I forgot to add-- Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert! This is a big-time spoiler for those who have not read the book and are waiting for the movie. Of course, the book has been out for several decades, so I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact