 Castle / 14819
Re: The future is now.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:41:59 GMT

Ikros is back!!!  Can't wait for the story to be out.  Looks good.
Any more dragons possibly?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Well, ok, I'll admit it.  I lied.  I lied to all you lovely people here in
.castle.  Not only have I been working on a new story, a sequel to the
Chronicles of Ikros, but I had been working on it for months before I finished
the Chronicles.  I hope you all can forgive me :)

And so, as I continue to work on publishing the Chronicles, as well as working
on the new story, I present to you another preview.

Now you can meet the major players in the sequel, Prince Garadaine and his
close comrades.
Remember, this is just a preview, some of this may change as time goes on.

And to answer a question as to why make my character older, why not start with
a younger hero, the answer is simple.  The Chronicles of Ikros had an
undeveloped character, so half the story was spent developing him and gathering
his group of friends.  With an older character, all the dirty work is done.
This way, the story is all plot and little character developement.  Whether you
like it or not, well, thats your opinion of course.

So without futher ado...

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/chaoshero.html

Questions and comments are always appreciated.

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros