 Castle / 14816
Re: LotR update - 3 new chapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:47:41 GMT

  Great work as always Bruce and much appreciated!
   Still think you should do the Similliarion (sp?), maybe next?

                 God Bless,

                        Nathan

In lugnet.announce, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

Three new chapters have been added to my Lord of the Rings project:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter302/lotrstory302-01.html
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter303/lotrstory303-01.html
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter305/lotrstory305-01.html
My home page:  http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/

The next big thing will be the creation of Helm's Deep, but I'm not sure how
soon I'll be able to start on that.

Bruce