 Castle / 14817
Re: some new weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:54:33 GMT

   Hi Joey,

        Nice stuff. Would love to see figs holding those so I could git an
idea of their 'fit in' qualities. The swords are my faviorite of all your stuff.

        Thanks and God Bless,

              Nathan
In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
hi everyone,

i've been working on some new weapons recently. I was thinking bout making a
"magic weapon" stand for the market place everyone has been talking
bout...well anyways here they are

the pictures are pretty dark, i'll try and get some better ones soon.

i'm still working on a few more should have those up as well, so LMKWYT.

Have a good one everybody, laterz

DARKSYDE