 Castle / 14769
Re: some new weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:18:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
I was thinking bout making a "magic weapon" stand for the market place >everyone has been talking bout...well anyways here they are

Thanks Joey!  Great to hear there is lots of interest in the development of
the Medievil Marketplace project.  Keep watch for up to date progress
reports from the brainstorming team.  I hope the whole team can give the
.castle communities a standard in no more that two weeks.

The Magical Weapons Shop is an awesome idea and will be great once the
Marketplace opens its gates.  Your weapons are really neat.  They show that
there are great opportunities beyond the basic weapons Lego gives us.
Thanks for sharing them and thanks for the support of the Marketplace.

Jeremy