 Castle / 14805
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:18:51 GMT

Hey,

I really like the Ninja sets.  I haven't done many real MOCs in that them,
but I've got a lot of figs I've picked up on e-bay and these two sets:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3052
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6088
Those are both great small fortresses.  I haven't gotten any of the larger
fortresses just because the e-bay prices are pretty high.  I would like to
do more building in the Ninja theme but my building time is consumed by my
Tolkien project.

Bruce